+27 21 879 2255
Phuket is one of the southern provinces of Thailand. It consists of the island of Phuket, the country's largest island, and another 32 smaller islands off its coast. It lies off the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north.
Chanalai Hillside Resort
Well located viewpoints are said to feature the most beautiful sunsets in Thailand. Chanalai Hillside Resort is within five minutes walking distance to Karon Beach, two minutes walking distance to a beautiful beachside lagoon, and a short stroll to the local shops, restaurants, massage parlours and convenience stores.
Package price is based on per person sharing*
- Return airfare ex JNB / CPT to Phuket
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- 7 nights accommodation in a superior room at the 4star Chanalai Hillside Resort, Phuket
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Ayodya Resort Bali
- Breakfast Daily
- From/to airport transfers at destination
- Visas if necessary
- Vaccinations if necessary – please check with your healthcare professional.
- Travel insurance which is highly recommended
- Items of a personal nature
- All items not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking & currency fluctuations prior to full payment being received.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
- Single supplement charges will apply
- Peak season surcharges will apply
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified/li>
- Offer can be removed at any time
- Standard terms and conditions apply