+27 21 879 2255
Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. Located east of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan. The provincial capital, Denpasar, is the most populous city in the Lesser Sunda Islands and the second largest, after Makassar, in Eastern Indonesia. Bali is the only Hindu-majority province in Indonesia, with 83.5% of the population adhering to Balinese Hinduism.
Ayodya Resort 5-star Bali
This 5-star beachfront resort resembles a Balinese water palace reflecting Balinese architectural style and elegance with lush tropical gardens and lagoons located along the white sands of Nusa Dua Beach.
Package price is based on per person sharing*
- Return airfare ex JNB
- Approximate Airport Taxes
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Ayodya Resort Bali
- Breakfast Daily
- Visas if necessary
- Vaccinations if necessary – please check with your healthcare professional.
- Travel insurance which is highly recommended
- Items of a personal nature
- All items not mentioned above
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking & currency fluctuations prior to full payment being received.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation
- Package price is based on per person sharing
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified/li>
- Offer can be removed at any time
- Standard terms and conditions apply